John Kelley, Chairman and CEO of CereScan®, will inject his inimitable style and passion for the plight of sufferers of chronic brain disorders when he addresses Singularity University’s Global Forum as a member of the Breakthrough Braintech Panel on August 15, 2017 in San Francisco. Kelley will join other innovators in discussing the connection between our biology and our inner selves and finding ways to exponentially improve our mental health.
The Global Forum is Singularity University’s flagship event and boasts a world-class collection of thinkers, leaders and doers who have come together to educate, influence and inspire others on the front lines of technical innovation.
“The chance to meet and collaborate with so many individuals who are trailblazers and barrier busters in the fields of technology and mental health is certainly my honor and privilege,” said Kelley. “The Global Forum provides a unique opportunity for us front line warriors to exchange ideas on emerging technologies and help change the direction and pace of global health.”
Featured prominently in Kelley’s presentation is CereScan’s recently unveiled CereMetrix® data analytics platform, which gives providers access to objective neuroimaging that detects, quantifies and analyzes brain function down to the voxel level. CereMetrix® is a multi-variable search engine and correlative tool to support research and diagnostic applications. Through its patented neuroimaging database systems and methods, the platform is designed to accelerate the accurate and effective diagnosis of complex brain-related disorders, improving treatment and outcomes for patients.
The key attributes of CereMetrix include:
- Unique, medical database to assist in the diagnosis ofcomplex brain-related disorders based on HD functional imagery and voxel level analysis
- Provide a highly accurate, statistically valid standardized normative dataset for comparison and correlation of related symptomology
- Proprietary software, scalable platform,
- Robust capabilities and easy to use
- Accelerate accurate and effective diagnosis across the range of complex brain disorders
- Enable appropriate diagnosis and treatment